And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Word Art Wednesday - Psalm 126:3

The Lord hath done great things for us; 
whereof we are glad. 
Psalm 126:3

I am so happy to be here to share our Word Art Wednesday Challenge # 178 with you. 
I am so glad she chose this verse for this weeks challenge. 
God has been so good to us! He does GREAT things daily, 
if only we will open our eyes to see them. 
He is waiting for us to reach out to him, to call upon him, to talk to him....
He wants to show us how much he loves us and to prove himself strong in our lives...
we just have to open up our lives TO him first. 




The past weeks have been sort of like a roller coaster ride. 
I won't go into detail, but I have been PRAYING and BELIEVING God for 
a healing over someone who is one of the most important people in my life. 
My husband has been over stressed about work. 
And there are a  few other things going on... 
The devil loves to attack and attack HARD when he does. 
But when we stand up and TRUST God and know that he 
has and will do great things for ((us))... for our loved ones... 
we just get to stand back and watch him work and move and Praise and Thank him for it. 

**materials: Scrap papers... of course
martha stewart twine
color box fluid chalk inkpad in rouge
sizzex stamp and die bicycle 
rhinestones and button from stash

I have to apologize to my WAW team for getting this card in so late. 
I will not make excuses. It is late regardless.... and I am truly sorry. 
I can't think of a better team to be a part of than the WAW team and consider myself 
so blessed to be able to work with such an amazing group of God fearing women. 

I do hope you all have a wonderfully blessed week. 
Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me. 




Here are this week's AMAZING sponsors:
V's Sweet Ideas $10 Gift Certificate

Robyn's Fetish digital images.
 AND


Lilla Rose with Consultant, Elizabeth Williams
is donating this lovely hair clip to one winner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter