And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Hello

Good Morning!

It's that time again! Time for a NEW Freshly Brewed Challenge
Woop Woop!

This week is all about the SKY!
I have had the 'SKY' Songs stuck in my head all week. 
I see Him coming in the sky!
Let the Heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad. 
Make a way for the King, the King is Coming!
All of those songs make me think of our soon coming King and
they make my heart rejoice and get excited at the thought of it!

I have to admit, it has been somewhat hectic around here the past few weeks. 
(when is it NOT hectic to be completely honest?)
So I found an already colored image that went with the theme and got to work!

I used the Digital Stamp: LADYBUG TEAPOT

The image was colored using an eclectic blend of markers :)
Sharpie, prismacolor, and copic to be exact. 
I used a marvy gel pen in white to draw the doodle dots

These papers are all unknown (UGH! I know!!!) 
I throw big pieces into my scrap pile sometimes, and this is what I get!

I used the sketch # 262 at Sweet Sunday Sketch for this little 'Sweet Tea'
I crack myself up sometimes :D

The FBDDT really created some ADORABLE cards this week!
Be sure to stop by and check them all out and play along  >>HERE <<


***ATTN***
GRAB YOUR STICKY NOTES and MAKE A REMINDER
We are having a NEW DIGI RELEASE next Tuesday - April 7th. 
You won't want to miss all of the delicious adorableness being released! 


Have a happy and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this card is so sweet!! Perfect Sketch for your image - Love when it all comes together when time is at a premium =) You're in my thoughts and prayers!!
    Blessings to you Heather... and Yes - He is coming again!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter