And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Word Art Wednesday : Psalm 18:46

Good Morning to you all! 
What a beautiful day it is so far. 
I am ready to brew my pot of coffee... (yes, I slept in late and decided to get 
all of my blog / computer work done first... sort of a silly idea after I thought about it ;) HAHA!!!)
... and get ready to see how many times I can say YES to God today.
I purchased a book for my daughter, but decided to read it first. 
by Lysa TerKeurst and her daughter Hope
It is really geared toward teenage thinking and scenarios, but I am still 
getting a lot from it and can put it into actual events going on in my life as well. 
It talks a lot about friends and school and the hardships we face. I am so far pretty
impressed with the book and what it is teaching me about myself and my own 
insecurities and how I am less likely to say YES to God because of it.
Anyway - I will let you know more about it as time goes by. 

Here is a photo excerpt of one little sweet page



And what better time to get this book seeing as my little baby girl will be
turning 13 this Friday. How excited and heartbroken I am at the same time. 
I want this to be so special for her. But I want her to stay a baby too.... 
Mamas, I know you have heard it SOOOO MANY TIMES... as did I...
DON'T BLINK! Play Barbies (or toy of choice ... I loved Barbies and turned out ok, lol)
Dance. Draw. Sit and let the laundry wait another hour. I Wish I had....
Don't live in regrets like I do. It's not fun. I promise. My heart breaks and aches for the time
I wish I Could  get back. I know I am with them ALL of the time and I homeschool....
but those little moments and times I COULD have sat and played and didn't... or rocked and held and talked to them on the nights I was soooo tired and fussed and sent them to bed... Those are the ones I want a do over. Sigh.... OK ... not going to start and not going to have a guilt filled day...
That wouldn't result in saying YES to God, now would it?!?

 *wink face* 

I am here to share a card with you, not to blab and blab all day..

This weeks scripture comes from Psalm 18:46

House cut from Fresh Brewed Designs Digi: My Neighborhood
and  Moss Green Micro Gingham from Really Reasonable Ribbon
*one of our sponsors this week*




I LOVE the book of Psalm. I always go to it when I want to be comforted or to read something 
short and know it will speak praise and love to my soul. These are the books my dad had us read on the way to school every morning when I was in Elementary school. My sister, brother and I would take turns. 

This verse in particular speaks volumes!

Our LORD LIVETH
YES!

He is my ROCK 
My firm foundation.

He SAVED ME
and he will be EXALTED



You can read a beautifully written devotion on this verse 


Here are this week's AMAZING sponsors:
Really Reasonable Ribbon is offering a $15 Gift Certificate
One person will win some of these
 vintage collage sheets. 



Have a beautiful and blessed day!
Heather


1 comment:

  1. This is precious, Heather. Great design with this fabulous scripture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter