And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #173

Good Morning!
It's time for another WORD ART WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE!

I have to tell you that I LOOOVE my friends over at WAW. 
These ladies are beautiful inside and out. 
If you get the chance, please stop by and read the blog post
for our challenges. The devotions and scriptures posted always bless my heart 
and I know they will yours too. 
Don't stop there! Stop by and visit the WAW ladies blogs as well. 
REALLY spoke to me today and I know that you would be moved by stopping
by and reading what she has to say. 


My card is all GREEN. 
I never create monochromatic cards, but here it is :))


I used all scrap papers from my box O papers under my computer table. 
I placed it there so I would go to it FIRST and not keep ADDING 
MORE AND MORE paper to it. 

I know I can't copy the entire post today, but I will share this little excerpt 

" Let's WALK to places where we belong and where we can share God with others.  Let's STAND without having to hang our heads in guilt - be proud of where you are standing; knowing that God sees us ALWAYS.  And finally, let's SIT (not on the couch all the time), but in church, or in places that honor God.  He has SO much in store for us when we follow after Him." 


This post really spoke to me today. I really didn't focus on WHAT this scripture meant.
I kind of read over it and didn't take time to let it sink in. 
I am so glad that God loves me enough to give me moments like this morning to open my 
eyes and ears to His word. To give me an understanding of what He is saying
and wanting me to hear. Thank you Lord. 

*************************************


Now, if you play along, here is what you have a chance of winning!!!


Here are this week's AMAZING sponsors:
The adorable Shoppe 3130 is offering one person a
mixed media set that includes an assorted wool felt die kit,
a ric-rac trim set, and adorable fabric pieces.  Click here to
browse and shop at Shoppe 3130.
AND

Hope to see your beautiful projects at WAW this week!

Have a blessed day, 
Heather 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter