And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Lucky Bug!

It's time for another FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGE!
This week we have a COLOR COMBO challenge for you



My kids still aren't feeling 100% ...
neither am I for that matter but moms don't count ;)
We just keep doing what we have to do... then crash later. 
lol!!! All that being said, when I have down time, I like to sketch. 
We just had our DIGI RELEASE yesterday, but I realized that I 
didn't have a new March digi that went along with St Patrick's Day. 
WHAT?!? 
We had to change that ;)

Welcome to the FBD Family:



I was inspired by the sketch challenge at SplitcoastStampers (SC530) 



The little clovers were actually 5 petal mini flowers. I cut out one of the petals
and formed little 4 leaf clovers :)
A dab of green stickles here and there for the extra sweet sparkle, 
and voila! 




Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
I hope you will check out our 

NEW DIGI RELEASE POST >>>HERE<<<


and play along in our NEW FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGE >>>HERE<<<


Java Happy Day!


3 comments:

  1. Hello Heather! Thanks a lot for the encouraging comment you left in my Blog in my latest Blog post. It is me whose so grateful for that image you gave me as I think it's perfect for the Word Art Wednesday Scripture Word Art. I wrote that Blog last night while I was tired and very sleepy and I poured what the Spirit of God has placed in my heart. That's the only way I can explain it because I'm literally falling asleep in front of my computer and praying that everything was eloquently worded. Upon reading it today and with your comment, God definitely moved me to share it. It's obvious where the ungodly are taking this nation but what breaks my heart is the complacency of many who professed themselves as Christians. I thought how much more do we have to suffer and bargain the lives of our children to the government that obviously don't have the good of this country in mind? Really, why are we not out on the streets showing and exposing the crimes and lies of the leaders of this country? It is true there's media bias but we can use whatever we can in order to spread the Truth. It's time for all churches to unite and stop thinking for their own personal gain. For Pastors and Teachers to start teaching the full counsel of the Word with eternal perspective thus eliminating the fear of now and focusing on what lies ahead. After what our country has done/or allowed to happen in alienating the very God who upheld us to a great nation, we should be in ruins by now but because of the people that still acknowledge His Lordship and our friendship with Israel (His Holy Nation), we are still standing. Yet, even our support of Israel is being threatened by our ungodly leadership. Yes, we ought to pray! I know God is in complete control but my heart bleeds for those who are still sleeping as well as the perishing souls. Thank you for sharing my post and hope that it challenges many hearts and cause other to wake up!

    Hugs and blessings in Christ,
    JO ANN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Heather - love that little Lucky Bug!! Love the added sparkle to his clover!!
    Blessings and hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter