And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WORD ART WEDNESDAY Jan 28 and Feb 4

My new name is SCATTERBRAIN
How do you like it?

I have been soooo busy with the kids and dance and things of that nature 
that I seemed to have forgotten to post my card last week :-(
This week I am late getting my card to the WAW team because I lost track 
of what day it was. I wasn't feeling well for a few days. 
Stress finally caught up to me? I'm not sure. But I was down for the count there for
a few days and literally thought yesterday was Monday.... but it wasn't as we all know.

All of that being said...
Here are my latest WAW projects



Our challenge this week is all about LOVE!
Everything we do should be done in love. 
Christ loves us so much and we should do everything with Him in mind
and let everything we do be a reflection of our love for Him! 
*and sometimes that isn't easy folks!* 
There are days we just don't feel like being nice. 
Our buttons are pushed or we just have had a really icky bad day.
But God says in ALL THINGS!
We are human and our flesh gets in our way sometimes, but
thank goodness we have the Holy Spirit with us reminding us when we mess up and
telling us that we need to take a step back and think about what just happened. 
He is also there to help us. Sometimes we don't know what to say to those in need.
Sometimes we meet someone that is just rude and mean and we don't want to be nice
to them or even know HOW to. The Holy Spirit is there to guide us and encourage us and help us. 


this card was created using the SCS Monday Try a New Technique challenge: 




CHALLENGE : January 28th



I really had fun making this card. We had several dreary, rainy, gray days in a row
and really felt that we needed some happy, bright colors to look at. 
I found some old vine looking trim in my stash and used the little pink sequins
to resemble flower buds. 


I do hope you will stop by and play along with us at WORD ART WEDNESDAY! 
Have a happy and blessed day!

Heather 


2 comments:

  1. These are both so pretty and well done. I like SCS technique...I must give that a try...You have inspired me...
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors, and those cute hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter