And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Word Art Wednesday - Isaiah 64:8

Good Morning
I am happy to be here sharing another Word Art Wednesday card with you. 
I have probably mentioned this before, but my most favorite
 Veggie Tales movie is called A Snoodle's Tale.
It sort of goes along with this scripture. 

but you really should see the WHOLE movie. It makes me cry EVERY TIME I watch it
I TRULY ENCOURAGE YOU, YOUNG AND OLD, TO WATCH THIS 
MOVIE, or even just this part I linked. I promise it will be worth your time. )

That we are all made in His image, for a plan and purpose.
We were perfectly, fearfully, and wonderfully made. 
He is so good to us and loves us so much. 
I am so glad that He is always working on me, 
forming me, and creating me into the woman he wants me to be. 


I hope to see you play along in our Anything Goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday
Remember, this word art is available for you free on the site! 

Have a very happy and blessed day, 
Heather

this weeks sponsors:
 
is offering a die cut
called Large Peace Dove ($12.99 value)

is offering another lucky winner their choice
of three digital images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter